Tuesday 23 October 2007

Photo of the day

I have actually been keeping (more or less) up to date with my photo of the day project even if I have not been so good at sharing them. I have just spent a few hours organising my albums for August, September and some of October - you can see them to the right here. I would love to hear your comments on my photos - have they got better throughout the year? Are they boring because they feature far too few people? What advice would you give me to improve?

Admittedly, there are some days when I just have not managed to get the camera out or the weather was just so terrible that it seemed no point but then there have been other days when I have taken dozens of what I think are really nice ones so I have "spread" these around a little!

I was trying to have a theme per month but then the holiday in Yukon came at the end of August so obviously, these take priority. Then in September, I was in another daily creativity class including a photo of the day, but I had the holiday, a trip to Birmingham and a trip to Harrods, so I have just interspersed a few of the daily prompts in between those photos I took in these locations.

Clearly, I have a bit of an autumn leaf fixation going on this month (just LOVE autumn) but TODAY marks the start of the last 30 days of my 30s so for the next 30 days, I am going to try and focus on my life right now including some (rather dodgy) self portraits.

It's really weird but HS started a photo a day project last week too so I have just sort of incorporated it all in to what I wanted to do anyway but I will include the next 30 days' photos in the little album she shared with us - mine is covered with adorable Amy Butler "Belle" and I am going to write more in there than she was prompting for. I will also be taking more than one photo on some days (like today for example) so my monthly photo album will contain more than 31. Just to let you know!

Anyway, as ever CC gratefully received.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:03 pm

    Your photos are gorgeous as usual! I have "tagged" you - see bellaboo blog for info (let me know if you don't want the link onto your blog it's no prob but thought it was fun!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...