Saturday 9 February 2008

Photo update

I have been continuing with my photo a day challenge to myself - started last January - and have just got around to updating the blog with pictures from November, December and January.

While, if I am honest, I may not take photos EVERY single day (so much more difficult in winter with terrible weather or horrible light), I certainly take hundreds of photos across the month. Where I have a day with a lot of what I consider to be good photos, I might use some of those to fill those sad days when inspiration just was not there - cheating? Not at all - this is just a challenge for me and I get to make the rules!

I have lots of ideas about photo themes for the months to come - any further suggestions from you? Let me know and I will add it to the list. February is just a "whatever takes my fancy" month. Themes are easier when the light and weather are better.

You can find my albums to the right - thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...