Wednesday 9 July 2008

Late resolution

I know, almost a month has gone by YET again since my last post and I have decided to set myself a new resolution to do better!

I can't say why I have not managed to blog - I always mean to but somehow the days turn into weeks and then here we are, a month later again.

But I intend to try harder - really!

I have been really busy recently on the scrapping front as well as stepping up my work hours which has made a difference. I can't show everything I have done as I was working on projects using the next Bellaboo kit (August) which was, as always, fun and easy and got the creative juices flowing! I know that I say this each and every month, but the kits get better and better and better. The July kit (available here) was not just great, it was wonderful and is up there with February as my favourite kit so far.

Here are a few sneak peeks for August then...


And you can see my projects using the July kit here, but in case you, Jacqui, are reading this, here is one dedicated to YOU! (or rather US). Hope you like it.


And what else then? Well I made these two simple layouts using up some Urban Lily that I had from a pre-Bellaboo time kit! Again, trying out some different styles and testing what I enjoy doing.


And once again, I am in a Big Picture Scrapbooking class for the next couple of months and this little mini-book was the first project. So simple, so quick, so lovely! I made it in about 3 hours including writing up the tags, deciding on photos and printing them out. And the best bit? It only takes three sheets of double sided paper and then I added in a bit more PP for the decoration, two sheets of cardstock for the mats and tags, some stickers and a bit of ribbon - so easy and I love it. I dedicated it to sweet Cameron - hope you like it Libby!



And my head is full of ideas and inspiration so expect more to come....!

Apart from that, computer issues have been taking up a lot of my time and frustration so I am currently sitting at my dining table using my old, slow computer connected through a lan cable to the internet - YUK!!!! Work is busy and slow at the same time if that is possible and I am REALLY grouchy! Must be the hormones - poor Ralph.

12 on the 12th again this Saturday which I am looking forward to. Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:39 pm

    that is SO gorgeous!!!!! and he is SO excited about seeing his fave aunty too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...