Monday 26 January 2009

The kit seemed to go on and on forever!

I decided to continue working with my Bellaboo "Virtuous" kit (now sold out but check out the site for other scrummy kits here!) because it was just so lovely and so ME!

So, after completing the projects previously posted, I decided to put together some Thank You notes for Christmas (adding only some cardstock for the Cricut cut words and the base of the cards) and then using Rachel's mini book (check it out here) as inspiration, I cut up the pizza box and made a small mini book for some of my favourite piccies from Dubai. I added a few letters to the front cover but that is really IT.

Everything else came from the kit. I have a few tiny weeny scraps of paper and a handful of cardstock offcuts - no doubt I could still manage to come up with something else there too!

This kit was adorable and I loved every minute of it. I really should have bought another one - the colours were perfect and the embellishments were great to use.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...