Tuesday 3 March 2009

Stuff

As I posted my last entry, I realised that I had not posted this month's layouts from the Bellaboo March kit - Over The Rainbow. It was a great kit to use - as ever - and these bright colours and embellishments really brought out those spring feelings. Even though I really don't mind the winter weather, it made me think, "Roll on spring!"

Libby challenged me to get inspired by fashion and you can see the original inspiration for three of the layouts in the online newsletter - here - along with Libby's fantastic paper pieced fairy! It's really gorgeous and made me want to copy it immediately!

These kits don't hang around for long so I suggest you get yourself one sooner rather than later - this is one to brighten up your day and want some uninterrupted bright scrapping time to get inspired. I have loads left which I intend to continue with shortly - you can really make so much with these kits. when I have more to share, I will post those up too.

I have been wanting to include one of Cam's great drawings for a long time so this was a perfect opportunity to capture this time in his artistic development - look at the detail in this drawing. Isn't it wonderful? And I bet you can tell which characters it features can't you. The attention to detail is incredible - what a great little boy he is.




You can check out the gallery here to see Libby and Cleo's adorable layouts. Makes me realise I have a long way to go and that I need to practice my layering to better effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...