Sunday 29 March 2009

Summertime, and the living is easy...

Welcome to European Summertime - when we lose an hour of sleep but win an extra hour of daylight and with it, the promise of balmy summer evenings sitting outside with friends and family.

It felt strange tonight to look outside at 8.30 to realise it was only just dark. But it's nice to think that we have the whole summer ahead of us.

I guess everyone enjoys this time of year, don't they?

Anyway, I haven't done very much at all this weekend except potter around in my little room and managed to finish two layouts. One of which is my March 12 on 12 - again, better late than never!

A whole year has now been documented this way and I am raring to go for the 2nd! I am definitely going to streamline and simplify the process and think I will go for a single page layout with small photos and brief descriptions - these have been taking me FAR too long! LOL.

Once again, thanks Susan for the monthly reminders. I love this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...