Wednesday 16 September 2009

Tiny format = high speed

Don't you just love it when something gets completed before you hardly began it? This tiny format mini-book was just so cute and I think I only spent about an hour to get it finished. I love it! Tiny, cute, dinky, sweet - use any word you like but you get a great feeling of satisfaction to get something finished so quickly.

I know that mum doesn't read this so it's safe for me to post it here. I just wanted to send her a little something filled with a few pretty pictures and a couple of inspirational quotes to help her get "back on her feet" (literally!) soon.

The Bazzill book was from another unearthed kit from yonder year and it feels good to see it put to good use. # 43 on my Challenge 50 list.

Popped it in an envelope with one of my cards from the other week and hey presto, a little care package on its way. I adore having that pile of cards at the ready. So handy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...