Thursday 4 August 2011

All good things came to an end...

... and so it was with my Ingonish Beach counterfeit kit.

It turned out to be a fabulous kit and so versatile. I had set a target of 6 layouts plus some cards but had hoped to get a bit more out of the kit because it was a bit bigger than usual (for me). Therefore I was delighted to manage 8 layouts and a set of very simple cards (13 in total).



This month, I didn't join in on the mini-challenges as I was busy doing my daily prompts but there was a gorgeous sketch (here) that I might go back to and see if I can use sometimes.

And I was left with a handful of scraps which made me feel very virtuous and lots of embellishments that went back into my stash to be used in other kits.

This was perhaps the most successful kit so far as and now I'm looking forward to getting my new kit made up and creating with it. The new kit reveal is 5th so why not come on over and join in the fun?

5 comments:

  1. It was a gorgeous kit you put together, 8 LO's is great going and love your cards,so fun and vibrant.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these cards look so lovely. Really bright and fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:33 pm

    You did really well with your lovely LOs - and I love the bright, summery cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some stunners here Lisa! I love this colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heidi7:48 am

    *thumbs up* Lisa! And love the cards. I need to become a card maker. I have a lot of scraps around here ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...