Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wednesday Wonderland #9

Wednesday again? Must be time for Wednesday Wonderland. #9 already and so far, not missed a week. A good start and at this rate, my target of 70 cards will come earlier than planned. I don't manage to get ahead very often so that would be something to celebrate.

As I mentioned last week, this Jingle Belles prompt was given to us by the delightful Noelle McAdams, encouraging us to have a "Neutral Noel".

I cut into a treasured piece of snow spotted kraft paper. I really ought to go and track this down and buy a dozen. I love it and it was perfect for my simple design using some Christmas bingo cards from a Simple Stories paper. Some kitchen string, a few tiny snow flakes and a wooden element was all this needed to give me the look I was aiming for. I'm happiest when decide on something simple and don't try too hard. This one fits the bill.



Well making Christmas cards doesn't really feel so out of place seeing as though we are scheduled for the possibility of a White Easter in this part of the world so we will see how that goes :-)

Happy Wednesday everyone and when are YOU going to start on your Christmas cards? No time like the present.

Make sure you check out the new prompt at Jingle Belles this week - it might be what you need to the start of your happy pile of cards ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Lisa, I just don't know how you can think about Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lisa!! These are amazing, I love them! I'll be happy to send you my address so you can send me one for Christmas LOL Aboslutely gorgeous!

    We just got a new foot of snow on Sunday and Monday, I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these babies would "fit the bill" no matter WHAT the bill actually was, lol! looooooooooooove that snowy kraft paper and those bingo cards soooo totally rock! absolutely adore these, they are perfect! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snow covered kraft is indeed magical ... and the bingo cards are so fun ... always glad to see you join us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm thinking I want that paper lol. I'm not surprised you held onto it for so long. This is just so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa, these are so cool! I love the bingo card look and the white on kraft is amazing. :) Thanks so much for playing my prompt at Jingle Belles again, I can't wait to get inky with yours! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...