Tuesday 11 June 2013

More from my June Scrapabilly kit


As you might have caught on yesterday's post (here) I am thrilled to be able to announce that I've been asked to join the Design Team of my *favourite* on-line - as well as bricks and mortar shop -  Scrapabilly!



I also shared two of the layouts that I made and am back today to share the other two which I hope will showcase how great this kit is for a variety of different style layouts.




I decided to get happy with the scissors and cut out some gorgeous flowers from one of the sheets. Then I had the vision of using all the clocks with the title and the rest of the layout came together really quickly. I made up the whole layout before going off to find some suitable photos.




The old fashioned reel camera included in the kit reminded me straight away of the Movie Park where I've been a few times with baby baby brother and so this layout came together really easily. I clustered up the elements and didn't need much extra apart from a little mist and a few Mini Market stickers (find them in the shop here).



Like I've said already, I have lots more paper and cardstock for at least another couple of layouts and all I needed to add for these four layouts is a sheet of white and cream cardstock, some small alphas and a length of twine. I love it when products in a kit work so well together!

I'd love it if you went to say hello at the shop or the blog. And I can't wait for the next kit and the chance to get to know the others.

Check in again tomorrow when I'll be participating in a Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog hop together with the girls at Little Blue Button Stamps.

3 comments:

  1. And these really do work well together. Great layouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little street signs angles to each other on your page - a perfect addition ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your funky clustering - such interesting pages. Especially like the flowers and clock mix - stellar idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...