Thursday 6 June 2013

Wednesday Wonderland #17

We are "Tying Ribbons Round the Christmas Tree" over at Jingle Belles this week (and now I have THAT song going round my head - showing my age) with a prompt to ... yes, you guessed it ... use ribbon on your cards.

I went simple this week, allowing the gorgeous white satin ribbon to do ALL the work for me. (Have you noticed how often I tell you that - I am such a lazy crafter ha ha!)

I used non-Christmas papers as I had been busy making layouts from a wonderful new kit from Scrapabilly (kit here) and just thought that the polka dots were so pretty that it would be lovely against the pure white ribbon.




I really must track a few hundred metres more of this luscious ribbon - it is always the perfect addition to any card and I love how soft it is. Ties a great bow.

I've been promising some kit news on the blog and I will try to get to that this weekend.

However, I'm not promising as we have more visitors arriving tomorrow :-) so expect baby based layouts for the next X months with all the photos I hope to get of my newest niece. Busy times.

6 comments:

  1. Lisa, the blue polka dot paper is PERFECT for this card. It really works well with that sensational bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that big beautiful bow ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lisa! That big bow is just stunning and the polka dot paper reminds me of falling snow, so those snowflakes are the perfect accent! Fantastic card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Polka Dots just work for every occasion, don't they :) ... Such a classy card.

    Enjoy your visitors x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that ribbon is so pretty. And your card looks fab too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...