Monday 6 June 2016

June at Simple Scrapper #1


June at Simple Scrapper means another set of gorgeous sketches and a new list of Story Starters.

This first layout uses a current sketch along with a Story Starter from April 2014 - "Right Now". I adjusted the sketch to give me extra space for some longer journalling instead of a second photo.

I used my Counterfeit Kit Challenge May kit, Sprinkle (#3) and selected products which picked up colours from the photo as well as the accent gold.






Come back tomorrow for my second layout.

To find out more about the many resources and inspiration - including the sketches and story starters I use each month - available to inspire you to create beautiful pages and tell meaningful stories in a supportive, communicative community environment, check out the Simple Scrapper premium membership here.

2 comments:

  1. That a really cool snapshot. Nicely scrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As previously noted on LOAD516: "I am loving the monochromatic vibe here & the other Simple Scrapper page. What transparent journaling as well. *hugs*"

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time. <3 <3 <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...